Wednesday, 2 November 2011

2012 Marathon

I am now giving some thought to the 2012 Wenlock Marathon that the National Trust are organising, I have an idea of the route but need to spend some time running sections and checking distances. I think that it will follow a similar route to that used on 'Over the Edge' but with a couple of loops off the edge to gain the extra 9ish miles. I need to work out where to have the finish as there are a few interesting ideas to ponder over.
I will update the blog with any news as soon as i have it.
For now the only bits that are definately sorted are the date 8th July and the distance 26.2 miles (or as close as possible). There may also be a half marathon but again this needs discussing.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm going to give it a go.

    Either as a runner or walker.

    Good luck with the organising, Chris.

    ReplyDelete