Sunday, 25 September 2016

Introduction to the new Wenlock placement

Emily Potter is our new full time volunteer; she started in August and finishes in July 2017. She will be assisting us with all our tasks so that she can get essential industry experience. You are likely to see her during her time with us and I’m sure you will all make her feel welcome.

Emily says: “Hello, I’m Emily and I’m this year’s Placement student. I’m from Warwickshire and studying Wildlife Conservation and Natural Resource Management at Harper Adams University. I am interested in the survey work at Wenlock Edge including the small mammal trapping and butterfly counts and I have practical work experience from my time volunteering at Draycote Water for Severn Trent.  By completing this placement I hope to gain more skills that I can use in a future job as a ranger”. 


No comments:

Post a Comment